Blackpool tower FPV

Is this going to cause us more hassle.
Especially as the council are wanting a PSPO to include drones

Dont need remote id when people film themselves breaking most of the existing regulations…

Some great video there and looks like it was early am so hardly any crowds to worry about.

1 Like

Quiet news day in Blackpool.

The video is 2 years old

I use supaflys tune, on my 5" freestyle quad lol

I can’t go higher than Blackpool tower and stay within the drone code :thinking:

1 Like

Given the high profile of the pilots named in the credits in the world of FPV, I’d be pretty confident in saying that they had permission.

Yes my bad. Thought it was a repost of someone else wobbly cinewhoop video.

The video is different and bloody excellent especially the rollercoaster route.

Having looked at some his other videos i wouldn’t be convinced he would get permission for them. So i would hazard he didn’t. But that is speculation.
Still some nice flying.

2 Likes

I was basing it off the SupaFly logo in the credits, he has presets built into betaflight so he’s pretty well known in the FPV world. So was just guessing lol

Yeah he’s all over social media and is well know and very skilled fpv pilot.

The video is insane.
Would love to be able to fly (and edit footage) as well as that

1 Like

I’m sure I remember a newbie doing one of his first flights on the BP amusements a year or two back.
Remember he took off from the parking in the central reservation and was ridiculously close to people on the rollercoster with a severe lack of skills or knowhow- anyone else remember it or am I going mad?!!