Blackpool Tower Good Friday Easter meet up... 2024 šŸ—¼

In my Blackpool Travelodge room, relaxed evening and sleep ahead
Looking forward to tomorrow morning…sort of…

4 Likes

Excellent Caroline, it will be great to meet you, don’t worry the others are ok :grinning:

1 Like

It was the early start,I am so not a morning person! Getting up at 6am for work is early enough!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’ll be fine. Once you’re up. Large coffee . Jobs a good un.

We are charged. Virtually packed. Sach is itching to dive the tower. ( not with my gopro he’s not :rofl::rofl:)
8 batteries for the mavic 2s, 4 for the mini 3 45 for the avata. If i don’t get one half decent photo more fool me.

Hovercraft ready for Fleetwood.

3 Likes

Oh fuck what can go wrong :grimacing:

2 Likes

:grinning:

1 Like

I actually was thinking of coming along (the weather driving up would have been seriously shite!).

Now I think I should have!

3 Likes

I can’t make it but looking forward to the video’s.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Just waiting for someone to crawl out of bed. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

10 Likes

Wish I could have made it up to Fleetwood with you all, look forward to seeing the pictures & videos.

4 Likes

Had a great morning with you all. Thanks for all your help and for all being so kind and friendly I,m sorry I had to leave but I look forward to seeing you all again.
Regards Grant

6 Likes

#brassmonkeys

3 Likes

It seems like you all had an excellent time at the tower, with the weather gods being very kind to you.

Pity that I couldn’t join you, the freebies look great too :rofl:

Enjoy Fleetwood.

Allan

3 Likes

Was a good meet, bleeding perishing cold and a biting wind, but definitely worth the early start and effort… Just downloading the footage now, hopefully enough to do something with :slight_smile:

Great to see everyone snd to catch up, nice to finally meet Caroline f2f, and to meet the newcomers too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just seen this (I rarely visit the site). I’m very local to this too. I have a video up on YouTube of the Tower, my first ever with my old Mini 2 SE.

Glorious weather too. Thunderstorms forecast this afternoon.

2 Likes

Fun day - but still warming up :slight_smile:
Car threw a curveball but thanks to some advice and a very nice guy at Kwik-Fit got it sorted in under the hour.

4 Likes

Best day of the year now, sun cracking the flags!

As a headsup (being born and bred in Blackpool) Sainsbury’s is free parking for 3 hours.

5 Likes

Great to meet you, glad you made the journey from t’other side o pennines.

2 Likes