Blackpool Tower Good Friday Easter meet up... 2024 🗼

Is anyone up for a fly around the Tower on Friday 29th March 2024 (Good Friday)

Meet around Sunrise (about 5.45 am) at the front of the Tower and fly from The Comedy Carpet

We will probably do the same as last year meet and move on around 9 am to Fleetwood for another fly

See here :point_down: for last year’s meet organised by @stevesb

Last year meet

If you are up for it :grinning: stick your name down

Parking is available by the side of the tower
https://maps.app.goo.gl/5RvpEJLoYWbBScSb7

3 Likes

I’m in.
anyone else
@group-northwest

3 Likes

Just tagging some new members
@Minky
@1Coolermaster
@oxogravy
@mattmardellburns

Come along if you can. If you you can’t make the early start feel free to come along later in the morning, but we may have moved. Let us know and we can update our location if we move.

3 Likes

iPhone Weather update :grinning:

2 Likes

Windy

Edit:-
8mph gusts
No rain
Slight cloud cover

4 Likes

Eric @jcbdriver and I will be there :blush:

5 Likes

I’ll see what I can do :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Cant make good Friday. Enjoy

3 Likes

Cracking idea and definitely a possibility. I’ll have to tread lightly around She Who Must Be Obeyed as I’m away late afternoon that day. Will probably have a definite yay/nay mid next week

5 Likes

Sounds a good meet - and I would have come along but I won’t be back from Madeira in time. I’ll look out for the next one.

1 Like

Be rude not to. Think I can make it in morning but will have be home for lunch time.

1 Like

It was about Lunchtime when we left on the meet last year

2 Likes

Lunchtime finish works for me, means we can go on somewhere and fly… perhaps into the Dales, o the Lakes…

2 Likes

Hi will try to come ok

2 Likes

Hi @Sparkyws, thanks for posting the meet up, it seems like ages since I was able to make the last NW Group meet. Unfortunately, due to the BH weekend, I’m not going to be able to make this one as I’m away. The tower & surrounding area look like fabulous flying & filming opportunities. Have great day and happy flying. Allan :+1:

4 Likes

Soo, what time, where to park and where are we meeting up?

Is that not all in the first post :thinking:

3 Likes

Ooops, oh yeah… Thats an extremely early start…

1 Like

That’s the suns fault :sun_with_face:

You can meet us later :grinning:

2 Likes

6am? :crazy_face:

1 Like