Blackpool Tower Good Friday Easter meet up... 2024 🗼

Brilliant edit and footage, and love the Grey Arrows and CTRC Logo’s that appear, very cleverly done - in fact the whole edit was very clever too! Well done :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you - I’m pleased with the edit overall…apart from the Epidemic music ending so abruptly!!! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh - ditto! Actually so well done that I didn’t notice the first time. Zero slippage! (The usual give away!)

Which software did you use to extract the 3D camera data?

1 Like

Tracking is all done in DaVinci Studio for the graphics pinning.
Gyroflow for smoothing the quad videos.

2 Likes

:+1:

I tend to use the 3D tracking functions in Fusion to create 3D camera data … but that’s more often to place 3D objects in a view that move relative to a moving camera view.

Nicely done!

1 Like

Getting a full camera 3D track is hard for quad flying videos as it’s moving in every direction. So I tend to stick to planer tracking.

1 Like

Yup - the 3D analysis does like non-blurred, easily tracked, points of contrast/colour to generate the whole 3D environment data.

1 Like

Trance music & FPV, what a great combo. Nice video. Was that a giant Grey Arrows fridge magnet on the comedy carpet? Wonder what the prize is for finding that one.

3 Likes

No prizes, I like to pop some fun Easter eggs on my videos occasionally :wink::wink:

2 Likes