Bloody customs!

Ordered my mavic 2 flymore kit from dji store europe,and have now been told that my parcel is delayed by the customs.jees,whats wrong with this friggin country!!!very annoyed,to say the least,still got only 1 battery!:rage::rage::rage:

Wow that sucks… When my Mavic Pro Platinum came from the US the supplier took out two batteries from the Fly More and sent them out a day or so later to avoid any hold ups… Although they didn’t tell me about it until I phoned them up in a rage that they had done me for two batteries :rofl:

Have they given a reason?

1 Like

It’s the bloody French fishermen again

1 Like

No reason whatsoever,so am thinking of ordering another one,or going to pick one up in person if it doesn’t arrive soon,am so annoyed that if need be i will travel as far as necessary,if someone actually has them in stock.if i resort to that i will then refuse delivery, if and when this one turns up.I will give them one more week:rage: On the plus side,if i have to travel,to get one,its a good excuse to test the batteries out!:+1:

At LAST!,seems my fly more kit is now free from customs,and on its way,yessss,soon be out,doing some real flying,cant wait:+1::+1::+1::+1::grinning:

1 Like

Glad your a happy bunny again
Be interesting to see when the batteries where actually made say last week ?

1 Like

Very odd,but when i went to amazon again the fly more kit was no longer listed for sale at dji store Europe?

Will let you know when the batteries were made as soon as i get them:grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

ITS here! now to charge up new batteries and get some flights done ,yay,one happy bunny:+1::+1::+1::grinning:

3 Likes

What’s your thoughts on the new bag?

I’m loving it! Don’t think ill be needing a case like the MP.

1 Like

At last

Was getting fed up of your impatients :wink:
Enjoy

1 Like

Well,bought an aftermarket case,only a cheapy,but having seen the bag that is supplied in the kit,have to say,miles better than the one with mavic 1:+1:Think i can see myself using this,rather than the case!:+1::grinning:

2 Likes

All good then I have read the fly more bag is better than the original

1 Like