Bloody weather! ... and flyability

Oh joy !!!

Might not need to wait for April …

Just in time for a 54% energy price increase.

I reckon I’d rather not fly when it’s like this …

Very impressive upward lightning. :clap:

3 Likes

Snow is happening …

Had an hour in York today, didn’t settle as it had pissed down for the previous 8 hours.

Got to love this climate of ours

1 Like

Got that bit right, eh?

Can we go back a week, please?

Two years ago today, we were in the beginnings of our lockdown heatwave … 25℃.

Today it’s struggling to get to 8℃.

I think we’ll be struggling to get to 8℃ in our homes since April 1st :man_facepalming:

1 Like

With the cost of power as it’s predicted to be - I won’t need a separate outdoor temperature gauge on the weather station … they’ll both be reading the same.

1 Like

I am on oil fired heating and oil fired aga for cooking, the price of oil is horrendous at the moment which is bad enough, but now scumbags are following the delivery tankers and waiting till the coast is clear to siphon it all back out.
As for the weather today, it’s looking good for some play time, but that has to wait until I have logged, split, and stacked another ton or two of firewood :frowning:
Oh well, at least the recent storms have provided me with plenty of free firewood for the stove

2 Likes

That’s an impressively fast drop in relative humidity!

1 Like

Not the most helpful weather report …

Lovely sunny day in the NW but grounded, tomorrow isn’t looking much better either, then again, still got to find something pink :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Sunny Morecambe is similar, too windy through to sunset Sunday then as the working week begins, clear to fly.

Are you sure.

Did you use a GPS location faking app for somewhere nice? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

No but the location is my address so cropped the image.

That was a week ago :wink: Making the most of a nice day?

1 Like

Two years ago today it hit 30℃.

That aspect of lock-down was highly agreeable.

Pissing with rain and 11.3℃ today is rather pants for May, let alone in comparison to '22.