BMC - The Burns' Month Challenge 2022 - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

@macspite ……Im a dog owner and I love to see dogs enjoying themselves ….Dogzilla has a great playground on your doorstep :grinning:

And while you are voting for the winner of this competition…

The next RTF competition subjects are posted, ready for you to choose. Vote for your favourite from Traffic, Tallest or Non-League Football Grounds! :slight_smile:

Last chance to vote for your favourite video!

1 Like

Thank you everyone who voted and thanks to all who took part. If we didn’t have a massive quantity of videos we certainly had quality of ideas, images and execution. And a great glimpse into other peoples’ stomping grounds :slight_smile:

Even amongst the best there have to be winners And so, voted into third place is Ade @firstadekit who will receive a special, one-off Burns Month Challenge 2022 Bronze badge for his video of the village he has recently come to call home

Second, for the silver badge we go north of the border to Scotland’s second city, the picturesque home to John Carroll @Drumsagard

And the overall winner and recipient of the unique 2022 Burns Month Challenge Gold badge is Dogzilla, celebrating her 6th birthday today, March 4th who cajoled her food and water lackey, @macspite into documenting her daily walk

Well done to you all, the three winners will receive their badges by mail in due course!

3 Likes

Amazing, well done all! All amazing videos. :ok_hand:t4:

Dogzilla :raised_hands:t4: :raised_hands:t4: Woof! :+1:

4 Likes

I think you mean Ade @firstadekit, which was defo better than mine :clap:

Regardless, thoroughly fun comp. Well done all :+1::pray::clap:

2 Likes

And well done Steve, for getting the ball rolling :wink:

1 Like

Yes, in a rush and smell of burning dinner as I typed …,

Yay … so I’m fourth!

1 Like

Thanks all and congrats to all winners and well done to all some some really good stuff here. Can’t wait to get out flying again and create some better videos. :+1:

3 Likes

Who’s idea was it by the way? Don’t have to grass them up if you don’t want too, or if it breaches Chal Com Section 4.3 Para 5.9. Just wanted to say “ta” :+1:

1 Like

YDekqN

1 Like

Dogzilla aka Mutley :joy:

2 Likes

It was one of the inquisitors responsible for the Birthday Challenge in a regrettable moment of weakness …

1 Like

Ah. So it’s probably Dave, John or Steve. That cover’s 93.2% of the forum :wink:

1 Like

Dave, John or Steve warmly acknowledges your “ta” and wishes you well in the other competitions that we run for your entertainment

(The Birthday challenge is run for our entertainment, we love watching your efforts at interpreting each requirement :cowboy_hat_face: )

3 Likes

Well done all. I had never heard of the Burns afect so for me it was very educational!

4 Likes

Excellent work by everyone!

Well done!

3 Likes

Well done everyone! All entries were superb :ok_hand:t2: Extra special congrats to the winners Dogzilla @macspite , John @Drumsagard and Ade @firstadekit all very worthy winners :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

4 Likes

Well done Rob @macspite deserved winner, loved watching your film. I’m well pleased with silver :blush: and well done to all the other entries, some great wee films. Well done to the @Challenges_Committee for the idea, a great comp which I thought we may have got more entries than we did. May be worth doing it all over again next year :+1: :smiley:

2 Likes