Brabyns Park Marple

This is a great place for practice, well for me just down the road wish I would have known a long time ago, nothing spectacular but serves it’s purpose

And cobbled a short video together it’s Law!

2 Likes

Lovely big space, looks perfect for practice plus the bonus of the woodland and the River Goyt.

Yes it is, use to do down by Sale Water park 3 years ago, but this is much better and no signage re NO DRONES have you been out today @kvetner?

Lazy morning today, may get out and do an evening flight this week if the weather stays good and I have the energy. I want to try and capture the refinery at Stanlow after sunset.

Sounds good to me, your on a mission :+1: I have a few places lined up, but working all week boooo! Hopefully New Year will bring some fab weather cannot wait For some Urban Explorer Drone days out lol

2 Likes

My kind of days, you got anything planned Yorkshire way?

Hi @milkmanchris not thought of it to be honest use to live in Leeds Morley, i’m sure there is lots to explore over that way give us shout if you have any old abandoned buildings of interest :+1:

1 Like

Some nice colours from the trees Mark.

1 Like

Hi @barryb yes it was just a random flight in open space and a beautiful afternoon for it, news on job front will PM you later