Brean Sands 12/12/2020

I can actually maybe make Saturday now - sorry!

1 Like

Keeping my original day. Saturday 12th December. :+1:

@Kingofthehill going to keep it Saturday mate, sorry. If you can switch and make it that would be great if not we’ll do another early in the new year :+1:

No worries :grin:

1 Like

We can do either day but Saturday by preference.

1 Like

Hi,

Sorry for picking this up late.

No can do I’m afraid, another time maybe.

Thanks for the invite,

Jim

1 Like

Early forecast not looking to brilliant - rain in the area.

Fingers crossed…

:crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Did you guys manage to get out today?

1 Like

Yes - very cold and a bit blowy…

1 Like

fffff freezing mate, so cold there but good.

1 Like

Ah yes it has been bloody cold and blowy lately :cold_face: lol Its cool that you got out though, did you enjoy it?

1 Like

Yeah I can believe it mate but worth it for that double rainbow shot! :heart_eyes: Is this going to be your Moving Water entry? :wink:

1 Like

Really glad you had a good day, gutted we couldn’t make it but there will be other days.

2 Likes

Wind got to 29.2 mph in flight.

My Air 2 wasn’t bothered too much by it. Although at one point it did winge and say that the wind was too much for an automated return to home at 245 ft altitude. But it held its own.

2 Likes

Don’t think her indoor’s MM would have liked that. Not sure mine would have either tbh.
I guess it’s the chance you take in the winter. Let’s face it it’s mid December. Roll on the spring

2 Likes

Yeah the MA2 is pretty capable in wind. I’ve had mine out in 30mph gusts and it slowed it down but didn’t stop it :grin:

1 Like

Shots from today…

2 Likes

Not sure if the Air 2 can do panos. Or if it can I haven’t discovered how!

1 Like

It certainly can Ian and it does a grand job of it too :wink: scroll through the photo settings and there are various pano options including full 360 panos. Its where you select photo/video etc down below the hyperlapse option