Brighton Pier - A Picture Postcard

With the Lockdown partially over in the UK, I took the opportunity to take my camera and Mavic down to Brighton to cover some post Lockdown activity.

This is not a social comment on whether people are adhering to the rules of social distancing but more a narrative about what happened as soon as the sun came out. In fact I just wanted to create a little postcard, a snapshot of life in Brighton a few days after the lockdown was partially lifted.

Anyhoo, it was a beautiful day and I hope you enjoy the results!

https://youtu.be/YOyfV0ahDuw

7 Likes

This is lovely, just the sort of thing I enjoy seeing.

1 Like

Thank you Brian!

I tend to send my photos into the local paper, it promotes and demistifies drones and they like it cos it’s a bit different than the usual dogs and flowers photos

1 Like

Original video needed changing and I cannot seem to edit my original post so the new video is here

1 Like

I have not been to Brighton for years and that brought back such lovely happy memories well done brilliant. :ok_hand::clap::sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks Dave! Much appreciated…

Outstanding cinematography !!! - quite brilliant :+1:

1 Like

Fantastic mate, wel done :+1:

1 Like

Absolutely stunning filming, the switch from stills to drone along with the music was perfect. You could send this to Brighton & Hove Tourist Board marketing department. Can you advise which post production edit package you use. Great work.

1 Like

Thanks Mr Booker! All the info is in the credits at the end of the movie and blurb on YouTube. Primarily I use Final Cut Pro on a Mac. I make my own look-up tables in Photoshop. I shot it on a Canon C100 Mark ii with a 100-400mm f/4-5.6 and an 85mm f/1.8. Music I get from Artlist and I start with music on the timeline and drop footage in to match the beat.