Broad Blunsdon - Added to Everything Else in South West

I have just added this to the map of places to fly your drone at Drone Scene:

Land owner permission not required.

TOAL from the free car park at Blunsdon Hotel, the land to the North is open fields, leading to the Cotswolds AONB. The A419 is about 100m to the East and runs parallel.

The originator declared that this location was not inside a Flight Restriction Zone at the time of being flown on 23/12/2021. It remains the responsibility of any pilot to check for any changes before flying at the same location.

3 Likes

@PingSpike - doing some benchmarking with the M2P; range, speed, etc … before applying the Drone Hack :wink: Still managed 46mph (stock). Had some disconnects about 700m (well within VLOS of course) which surprised me, considered the flat landscape. Hopefully the hack (just applied FCC Boost) will help here :+1:

Going off topic already, but :blush: I wonder why? :thinking:

Did you see the signal dropping off as it got towards the point of disconnect? As you say, there’s nothing there, it should have stayed connected for miles :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

My bad! :rofl:

No, I didn’t see it at the time on the controller. But looking at AirData, it started degrading about 15s before blackout. I can’t explain it, as I can get way more than with the M2, apparently (cough).