Buachaille Etive Mor and River Etive small waterfall

Buachaille Etive Mor and the waterfall on River Etive, a classic landscape photograph, and a must capture spot last weekend on our way north for a week long holiday - flying the drone - in the highlands…

Just off the main A82 route into Glencoe, a short way along the Glen Etive road is a parking spot next to a bridge a short walk from there are the River Etive falls, with the monumenal Buachaille Etive Mor mountain in the background. A spot beloved of photogaphers who will spend hours attempting to capture that one perfect photograph, thankfully the morning we arrived we had the place to ourselves, allowing a drone flight to try and captue the atmosphere of the place…

We were fortunate to have stunning weather on our way north through the area on our way for a week in Drumnadrochit - not that there is anything such as ‘bad’ weather, just incorect clothing - which made capturing the footage relatively simple - and thankfully the wind was far less than it had been a few minutes earlier on the very exposed Rannoch Moor for the previous drone flight of the day…

9 Likes

Love your videos

1 Like

Thank you, it is very much appreciated… I am trying to produce the sort of thing I would want to watch - then if no-one else likes it I can at least enjoy it myself :slight_smile: