Cadwell Park Race Track (Avata 360)

Went out for a drive around Lincolnshire, with the Avata 360, whilst on Holiday at the East Coast and I took a drive to Cadwell Park Race Track.

What had surprised me, with the A360, is that this video was created by flying in a simple straight line above the track and then I was able to move the focus point around to pick up things of interest.

This main part of the video, was created using the Fly App and not DJI Studio, because I don’t have access to my desktop.

6 Likes

Download the ‘Mimo’ app its DJI Studio for your phone/iPad ;o)

1 Like

Does it load unprocessed footage straight from the A360?

Saw a cool video recently of a guy tracking a MTB in a forest and he too found the best way was to fly the straight line and reframe as he was having issues trying to miss tree’s - such a cool way to use the 360 setup.

Cool video

1 Like

It did, I think now not.

The fly app should let you do the reframing