Can I use a CrystalSky with a Mavic Air 2?

Just took a big jump and ordered a Mavic Air 2. One question, will I be able to use my Crystalsky 5.5 with it, or have I got to use my iPhone? I know Go4 doesn’t like Android hardware (although CS is Android based and seems to work well with the other drones), so I won’t be using my Samsung tablet with it.

All answers on the back of £20 notes please. No Paypal.

I’ve change the title of your post to resemble something even vaguely descriptive.

I’ve also moved it to #questions-and-answers

Hopefully now, people may read it. It’ll also show up when others do a search for a similar question.

Win win.

The answer is no, btw.

The Mavic Air 2 uses the DJI Fly app, not the DJI GO4 app. And the Fly app isn’t compatible with the CS.

Thanks mate!
Bummer!

I have seen a post where you can use that controller with the Dji mavic air 2, but they link it up with the smart controller which seems strange thing to do and a lot of kit to carry around.
I just use an iPad pro 9.7 linked to my iPhone and quite happy with the results.
But like they say everyday is a school day, always learning whatever age you are.

Thanks mate, I’ve bought a SmartController which has got what I needed from the CS and with the latest firmware, I can use it with the MA2 as well as my M2Z.