[CANCELLED] Beacon (Skelmersdale, North West) meet if weather is good. 13th of apr 2024

I’m sugesting a meet up at beacon next weekend on the Saturday if the weather is ok. it’s showing sort of OK on windy app that my dad uses, but will have to keep checking during the week.

5 Likes

:+1: I’m up for this Sasha, count me in :smile:

2 Likes

@gunja99
@DeanoG60
@notveryprettyboy

1 Like

Yup, count us in…

@group-northwest anyone else fancy a meet up?

2 Likes

Think @DeanoG60 be a little scared no knowing you coming Stevie!

I may be able to make.it a little later on. Already made a commitment for early doors

1 Like

Hi Dean @DeanoG60 you’ll be quite safe, I’ve taken the pitot tube out of the AlbaBird nose
:+1::heart:

3 Likes

don’t know what I’m doing just yet. will update closer to the time.

3 Likes

I work the morning but will come as soon as i finish. @Steviegeek have you got a good pic of your steveair you can send me. Project nicola is working on.

1 Like

Sorry guys but I’m taking my son to a uni offer day in Chichester on Fri 12th so making a weekend of it. Have a great time.

3 Likes

Potentialy yes but where is The Beacon?

1 Like

Next to skelmersdale.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/32WeozpeDzVKfhx17

Hmm, hubby has tickets for a demo at Axminster tools in Warrington at 1000am, we may make it later on though…

1 Like

I’ll maybe pop up for an hour so👍

1 Like

Hi looking to be there weather permitting, is it mainly open ground?

1 Like

Pretty much it’s a disused golf course

3 Likes

Not Elmers Green Road cafe this time :thinking: :thinking:

Would love to come but I don’t fly on the 13th :scream: day of any month :open_mouth:

or do comps and things :laughing: :wink:

Only joking… I can’t make it Saturday but have a great and safe flying day :+1:

4 Likes

Can’t make it this week, its the missus weekend off work so will be spending the weekend having family time. Enjoy though everyone :+1:t2:

6 Likes

That is the spot we were flying at where you tried to skewer @DeanoG60.
Yes it is the Elmers Freen Lane cafe car park . Just to the bottom right of the pic

I might be up for it but the weather is showing 18 mph winds with gusts of 28 mph.

2 Likes