(Cancelled due to rain) Benerley Viaduct Saturday 8th Jan 2022

This is our flying base

1 Like

I’ll be in a silver van. @SirGunner will be wearing top gun shades no matter what the weather :laughing:

Here might be better. There’s a platform to sit on etc

1 Like

They don’t call me Goose for nothing you know Karl :rofl:

1 Like

You’ll hear us ripping around before you see us. Or just follow the beeping of @Steviegeek’s ViFly beeper :rofl:

Time?
If early enough I can be there… it’d have be very early though.

Hey Richard I’m aiming to be there around 1pm ish but I think some of the other guys are looking to get there a bit earlier

I’d have to be gone by 1pm.

Me and @Steviegeek are aiming for 11/11:30am :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Obviously this is all weather dependent, we’re not travelling an hour if its forcast rain :+1:t2: isn’t looking to great at the moment :man_facepalming:t2:

Currently snowing heavily in Ilkeston. :scream: That wasn’t (and still isn’t) on the BBC weather forecast.

It’s snowing in Chesterfield as well.

I’ll take snow! I’m still after my Ice Flyer Badge! Lol only ever seems to snow when I’m at work! :rofl:

1 Like

Just my luck, the one day I can get up that way and it’s probably bloody raining :man_facepalming: :rofl:
Hoping the weather will take a turn for the better by Saturday :crossed_fingers:t2:

So what do people think? Is it worth me charging up batteries tonight :thinking: lol

@Steviegeek what’s UAV Forcast saying?

1 Like

The later it is the better really. Shame really, Sunday will be peachy…

Do you think its worth charging up Karl?

Yeah I can’t do Sunday unfortunately mate, if you guys want to rearrange for Sunday you can though

I can’t make Sunday either…

Or is the weather any better at any other venues?

1 Like