(Cancelled due to rain) Benerley Viaduct Saturday 8th Jan 2022

So I’m going to be up that way this Saturday and was wondering (weather permitting) if anyone’s available for a meet Saturday 8th Jan (this coming Saturday). I will probably get there around 1PM ish if anyone’s interested?

Deffo! :grin:

Doesn’t look too hopeful, but there’s plenty of time for that to change. :wink:

Dammit lol I hadn’t checked the forecast Jez but like you say plenty of time for it to change hopefully :crossed_fingers:t2: lol

I’ll come if its not raining. I’ve glued my broken arm. Seems solid

2 Likes

Will have to see how the weather is but would be a shame to waste a trip up that way

Also doesn’t have to be Benerley if anyone wants to make it somewhere else in that rough area :+1:t2:

1 Like

I should be able to make that :ok_hand:t2: 1pm is a bit late though starts getting dark at 3pm :rofl: I don’t have a caddx polar so no low light flying for me :man_facepalming:t2: :joy:

I have a Baby Ratel you could borrow which has good low light performance you can borrow if you want :rofl:

I know man but I think that’s going to be the earliest I can get there. Driving up to Blackburn area to pick up some bits (5hr drive) then 2 hrs drive back to Benerley lol if I can get there sooner I will but going to be a LONG day :rofl:

I’ve only got analogue quads left after the NYD meet and I’m pretty sure my Wind5 has the baby ratel already in it lol

I was only pulling ya chain man. Lol

Thinking about it, it was you that recommended it to me originally so that’s probably right lol

Just found that Racewire but there’s only 2 left, I though it was a pack of 8 but it’s a pack of 6 :man_facepalming: Welcome to have the 2 though if any good for you?

Won’t know until the frame arrives and I actually start the transplant lol

1 Like

I’ll bring them alone for you Saturday just incase :+1:t2:

i’ve got some in stock if you want them.
I’ve no need for them :slight_smile:

1 Like

Count me in, we can start earlier and then watch Steve @SirGunner after we’ve smashed ours up :laughing: :laughing:

@Yith
Richard, for your info …

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve been watching… Family stuff is happening this Saturday.

2 Likes

I’ll try and get there.
How will I recognise you :slightly_smiling_face:
do you have a post code?
Cheers

1 Like

Park in the circle, prob meet there then walk down. If the weather gets better

1 Like
2 Likes

We will be the ones standing in the field of broken quads :grin:

2 Likes