Change view to see latest reply at the top?

Hi All,

I’ve tried searching but can’t see that this question has been posted before.

Is it possible to change the view so the latest answer to a topic is at the top?

Cheers James

I don’t believe that Discourse supports reverse chronological ordering.

Is this what you want?

Hit your profile picture,

Select the last icon on the right the ludo icon,

Select summary

Click the gear cog far right,

Just below gear cog you see a panel which you can roll from right to left until you see interference select it,

Go down to default home page and select from drop down menu latest

It pretty much is ( well kinda )
If your at the top of the post / it will highlight question that’s been solved - click on the read more / solution rather than you have to scroll manually through multiple posts it will jump straight to the solution post as pictured below & so on, I think if it were just straight at the top would be a little odd having the answer before the questions which ( may ) disrupt confuse the conversation / thread if that makes sense ?
It also encourages users to read the topic.

Ii could kiss you!! Never spotted this option but always use the ‘latest’ view in the hamburger :rofl:

:see_no_evil_monkey:

Probably the very first setting change I ever made when I joined .. almost 9 years ago.

:scream::person_running::person_running::person_running::person_running::person_running::person_running::person_running::person_running::person_running::person_running::horse_racing::horse_racing::horse_racing::horse_racing::horse_racing::horse_racing::horse_racing::racing_car::racing_car::racing_car::racing_car::racing_car::racing_car::racing_car::racing_car::racing_car::racing_car::see_no_evil_monkey: