Clevedon Pier Sunset

After Such a shit start to this Easter weekend and our weeks holiday with my lad being taken ill in hospital on Thursday with a nasty urine infection that spread to his kidneys and pelvis, I needed to get out tonight for some air and views. Discharged today for his 15th Birthday tomorrow. bless him.
Anyway enough rambling on, here was my views this evening at Clevedon Pier.

Happy Easter Folks. :hatching_chick:

21 Likes

They are bloody great mate :ok_hand:t2: Sorry to hear your lads not been well but fantastic news he’s on the mend and back home with family :slightly_smiling_face: Happy Birthday to the young lad :birthday: :gift: You’ll have to spoil him tomorrow mate :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks Steve, yeah it’s great to have him home again. They have kept a bed open for him incase his temperature creeps back up then we got to get him back ASAP, been fighting a 40 degree temperature since Thursday :sob: but let’s hope that’s not the case. :crossed_fingers:
He will definitely be spoilt tomrrow :+1::raised_hands:

2 Likes

I’ll keep fingers crossed for you :crossed_fingers:t2: there’s nothing worse than when your kids are ill and you just feel helpless :confused: I’m sure he’ll be fine mate :+1:t2:

1 Like

Shit mate hope he’s well on the mend now. Hope you’re all ok very soon. Great shots too mate.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about your son’s illness Steve. I hope he’s now on the mend and makes a really swift recovery. Poor fellow sounds like he’s been through the mill - 40 degrees is bloody high.
Best birthday wishes to the young lad and I’m looking forward to hearing about how you’ve spoilt him rotten :+1: :+1: :+1:

PS - Great set of photos - they always are :+1: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks Neil & John, let’s hope that’s our last visit for a while at least with him. We should have a our own parking space I’m sure with all his broken bones, appendix now this :man_facepalming: heres to a healthier future :raised_hands:

Thank you. :blush:

3 Likes

Thought this lil man was going to home for his birthday but the amazing work of the NHS made it possible.

Smiling like its never happened!

#legend

5 Likes

Lovely shots of Cleveland Pier, hope your son has a speedy recovery for his birthday :birthday:

2 Likes

Nice shots of Clevedon pier. They still have the cafe at the end of it?

Hope the lad improves quickly …

3 Likes

Thats awesome news Steve! Looks like he’s having a great day :birthday: God bless the NHS :pray::clap:t2:

2 Likes

Thanks guys, I didn’t noticed any places if I’m honest, got there about 20 mins to late for the shots I wanted so was just in a rush to grab the shots I could. :grinning:
Beautiful place though, will definitely be going back soon. :grinning:

2 Likes

Great shots Steve, hope your boy is feeling better! :+1:

2 Likes

Great shots of Clevedon pier. So pleased you son is out of hospital, and I hope you all enjoyed Easter and his birthday.

3 Likes

I’m glad things are OK now mate. Good job he went to hospital as sepsis could have set in. Great shots again Steve. Love #2 especially.

3 Likes

Thank you guys :blush:

3 Likes

Great pics, glad your son is on the mend

1 Like

So glad to see the young un is feeling better Steve - and that you spoiled him a little :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like