Cliffe Fort, Kent

Good luck, hope you post pictures or video.

Thank you I do both hopefully

Update: I have now been to Cliffe fort and let me say it didn’t really go to plan. When we arrived we walked for awhile through the quarry in order to reach the fort and we got speaking with some of the workers who were cool with us flying however, we get set up and after going through my preflight check list we are ready for takeoff, all going to plan at this point, then a dog handler guy comes over and says we can’t fly and we explained to him that I would be flying and I’m pfco qualified however he still wasn’t really happy and then the quarry manager came over and said we were okay to fly and the officer agreed and we took off. It’s a very creepy place and after all of that we were only in the air for six minutes so we drove for over an hour for not much flying time!

On the way back we decided to see if there was a shorter way back to the car and the was but it took an hour of walking to get back to the car park plus we also got badly cut by thorns and bramble

Sorry to hear that the flying did not go has planned.

Why did you only fly for a few minutes, There is a lot to see there. When you have filmed the fort, you can take some good footage of the incline where they launch torpedoes from. Around to the left is a wreck also good to get some footage. Didn’t you walk back all the road besides the conveyor.

Well, I would have however even though the quarry workers actually were really up for it dog security handlers were not so :unamused: I even showed them all of my PfCO documentation and they were still having none of it.