Combining my hobbies fishing and drones

Just a little video I’ve put together of a days fishing with a combination of photos and video captured with a few different cameras.

List of equipment used:

DJI Mavic Air 2
DJI Osmo Pocket
DJI Osmo Action
Samsung Galaxy S10 5G
Edited with iMovie on a MacBook pro 13"

Hope you enjoy :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Cool video @DeanoG60 I like a bit of fishing myself. Did you get any agro from other anglers at all? I’ve thought about taking my drone out fishing but thought it may annoy others that don’t like drones :confused: Although that didn’t look too busy. Where abouts is it? Looks like a good complex. Nice fish by the way mate :+1:t2::fishing_pole_and_fish:

1 Like

I waited till the end of the day when most people had gone as it was extremely busy most of the day but most people left late afternoon so was able to get the drone out :+1:t2: it’s a place called Tunnel Barn Farm in the Midlands.

Thanks it wasn’t a bad day to be fair we both had a few fish each so can’t complain :smiley:

1 Like

Thats a good idea waiting until others pack up and go. I think I’ll take mine next time I go just incase :grin:

1 Like

Really nice video, great music too.

1 Like

Thank you @Booker999 :grin:

So I posted my video on facebook and checked in at the fishery unknown to me this posted the video to their facebook page and I got a message from them see attached screen shot:

This is a prime example of Fly first apologise later (if questioned) lol. In the end I’ve agreed to re edit my video to promote their fishery for publication on their website. :grin:

First time I’m going to have any of my work published anywhere :grin: feels good :grin:

1 Like

Thats cool Deano you’ll have to let us know when its up on their website so we can take a look mate :grin:

Will do :+1:t2: