Cooked and fried DJI phantom 3 after firmware update

I like vodka please

:grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

@uduwawalan, I finally found the chart/flow diagram to help diagnose issues with “no image transmission” on the Phantom range of drones.
You have to go through step by step and diagnose the correct led flashing sequence to get through the flow diagram. It looks intimidating but if you have the drone in front of you while reading the steps, you might find what the drone is telling you is wrong. Good luck.

1 Like

I think by the look of that “flow chart” the Phantom needs to go in the bin. Could turn out to be a right money pit. That is, if you can source the parts.

:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::see_no_evil:

1 Like

I’ve still got my Phantom 3a and spent a fair bit to get it working using that chart. It will be a good museum piece one day. They don’t like sitting about not being charged for months at a time. Unsupported as well. If I was @uduwawalan, I wouldn’t spend anymore money on it, instead save up for a Mini 2 or 3. Or Autel Nano looks good as well now.

1 Like

Thanks all. My son had in the loft for at least 4 years! The batteries were dead. To cut a long story short, I will take the advice here and keep it for spares.

I thought the electronics would be hardier as in a PC etc. Doesn’t look like it at all. Hopefully they have improved on those fronts now.