Nothing of the main house itself, I couldn’t capture that and remain VLOS if I were to TOAL on public land however the builders were kind enough to erect a couple of follies which are accessible from public roads. The first is Dunstall Castle situated on the verge of a public road. As I arrived a skein of geese flew past my location by couple of hundred meters and as I was putting the drone away a skein flew directly overhead, missed the shots by minutes. The second shot is The Panorama Tower, 1.6 miles from the first location, again easily accessible from a public road. To get to the tower (the Malvern Hills in the background) you have to fly over a horse gallop but at 0700 when I captured this shot the horses were sensibly still in bed, I wouldn’t have flown it if they had been exercising.
11 Likes

