Damaged Mavic 2 Pro [SOLD]

Guys, I thought I’d see if anyone here is interested in this before I put it on EBay.
I have for sale a damaged Mavic 2 Pro, possibly suitable for spare parts or a repair project. I bought this new back in the summer - sadly without DJI’s Care Refresh :frowning: and crashed it. I got a diagnostic quote from a drone repair company in Scotland and the cost was getting close on the price of a new one. I bought another M2P (drone only) from DJI (with Care Refresh this time!) so this one has been sitting on my desk.
The main damage looks to be to the camera/gimbal/front sensors. It will start and connects to the controller, the motors/props turn (possible to see in last pic). One arm is hanging by a few wires, the motor turns so not sure what the broken wires do. The other arms look fine and fold as normal. The controller shows gimbal and sensors errors, though there is a picture from the camera (flashes intermittently). I was told that with the cost of the camera/gimbal alone it wasn’t worth repairing.
The quote from the repair company said:

DJI Mavic 2 Pro Diagnostic.
Parts required:
*Camera sensor and camera motor assembly *
Front sensor and arm shaft and possible rear arm
*Front nose cover *
*Eng time 2 hours *
Total cost £ 750 . Value of the drone £250 as it is . Without batteries .

I’m selling this as drone only, batteries or controller is NOT included. If anyone here is interested I’ll take £210 posted.

1 Like

Is this item still for sale, @Drumsagard ?

1 Like

Sorry no Dave, it sold the other day on ebay.

1 Like