Davinci resolve colour grading for Drone video

Can anybody point me in the right direction to download settings/info, or even a node tree for free, to cover videos recorded from my Autel Evo Nano+ and also DJI Mini 3, (Not the Mini 3 pro—if it makes any difference).
Thanks in advance

These may help - some Mini 3, some Mini 3 Pro, but should provide a good intro.

How to make DJI Mini 3 Pro colors look amazing in Davinci Resolve - Free Node Tree - Color Grade

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=davinci+resolve+dji+mini+3

@mickscull123 This :point_up_2: is for DLog M not HLG or normal modes Mick. I still use his setup though and where he says use saturation of 65 I dial that down to between 35 and 45. I also play with the gain and contrast but TBH you can adjust all of his nodes to your own taste using his method.

Thanks, but Mini 3 doesn’t do D-log as far as I understand. Think I will have to play and tweak settings until I find something that suits.

I don’t use DLog M either. My mini 3 Pro and mini 4 are in normal mode. You can still use the node structure but turn off Saturation or turn it down, drop the gain a little and tweak the S-Curve the rest is good :+1:

I run my mini 3 pro in normal as the d come like isn’t too great. My air 3 I run in d log m as post processing works well.

That said I colour graded my mini three footage of Short Street but that was to make it look spooky.