De Tarczal Winery stunning drone views of Trantino valley & River Adige with DJI mini 3 Pro 2023

Shot with mini 3 Pro and Samsung S10e back in 2023 and edited in Davinci Resolve. I had forgotten to edit the footage and came across it whilst archiving my videos from a full hard drive. I sent the link to the family owners of the winery and they loved it. Hope you like it too. :+1:

De Tarczal Winery, with it’s roots tracing back to an ancient Trentino family, boasts a rich history spanning around 100 years. The story began when Countess Alberti, married Gèza Dell’Adami de Tarczal and brought the estate as part of her dowry. Gèza, an admiral in the Imperial Royal Austro-Hungarian Fleet and ancestor of the current owner Ruggero Dell’Adami de Tarczal, continued the family tradition by making high-quality Marzemino a flagship grape of the estate.
Under Ruggero’s stewardship, the winery has seen modern innovations, particularly in its underground aging cellar. Here, temperature-controlled stainless steel tanks and oak barrels contribute to the refinement of their white wines.
The vineyard’s history intertwines with the renowned wine-growing tradition of the Vallagarina valley in northern Italy. The region’s favourable soil and climate, coupled with the viticulturists’ expertise, yield distinctive wines. The winery’s commitment to traditional methods, combined with a focus on quality and heritage, ensures the production of genuine Trentino wines and its unique flavours.
Marzemino, a specialty of the region since the 15th century, holds a prestigious place in the winery’s offerings, having been favoured at the imperial court in Vienna and even immortalized in Mozart’s opera “Don Giovanni.” The maturation process occurs in underground cellars, where optimal conditions are maintained to enhance the wines’ bouquet and quality, reflecting the estate’s dedication to preserving tradition while embracing ideas and innovation.

I was able to launch the DJI mini 3 Pro from from De Tarczal Winery with their kind permission and one of their staff even acted as a spotter!

8 Likes

Very nicely done, great video

2 Likes

@thx matey much appreciated. :+1:

Smooth mate!

1 Like

Thx John.

That’s me in a nutshell John (Oops, misspelt, should have been Nut Cell)! :rofl:

1 Like

Ben fatto Nicolino :grin:

1 Like

grazie amico

1 Like