Did not understand Litchi Reverse

For your post/story/experience/video, you are the worthy first recipient of the brand new “Buttock Clencher” Badge. :+1:

2 Likes

Oh without a doubt!!

DJI should use that as an obstacle avoidance promo video!!!

I know I said it before:

But I’ll say it again!

One of the best (if not the best) ‘real world’ examples of collision avoidance I’ve ever seen!

Congrats @colinbm on (currently) being the only holder of that badge :+1:

2 Likes

At least this is one badge people won’t be clamouring for! :rofl:

1 Like

I’m not so sure… Maybe they will…

It could be a great claim to fame! I know I’d be proud to have saved my beloved drone from a fate worse than death :+1:

The Plonker badge is perhaps one to avoid, eh @pilningpilot @Londroner @honks7777 @ziceman :wink:

2 Likes

That one is magnetic - people will be drawn to it even if they don’t want to be.

I’ve just remember a certain thread. Let’s see if I can find it :rofl: #woofwoof

2 Likes

Hi you called lol Plonker status

2 Likes

:slight_smile: I feel so honoured.

4 Likes

I’ve actually just seen your video and good to see avoidance working, first avoidance it was at speed so that was impressive and after that speeds slow and expected, you are so lucky many times through that flight from no sun glare to branches having full foliage.

When I first Flew mine did something similar but I was controlling it bringing it in and seen it crashing to the ground after hitting branches that did not have foliage so DJI Refresh needed.

When lost!! I remember mine was battery error but if I had a calm head, I admit as soon as I knew I would not get it home and calm I would not have been a headless chicken and landed it safely while taken picture’s of the terrain, but from butt clenching to sweating and 1000 thoughts going through my head I just flew around in circles wasting pressures seconds and bye bye Mavic and top it all being awarded the plonker Award shortly after from heartless members…kick a man while he’s down lol​:joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

God!, my bum was clenching watching that!, well done for a successful return to base though.
I agree with the others, one of the best obstacle avoidance videos I have ever seen !!

4 Likes

Pretty footage. It’s good to know the OA is that good, but I do not envy you having to find out for real.

2 Likes

Just watched the second vid again … using YT’s 2x speed. :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

What were the eyes looking back from under the decking??? OMG scary.

Only kidding, the scary bit was how many stops then up & over. That 1st stop was at speed too.
Awesome.

1 Like