Digital FPV.....DJI vs HDZero vs Orqa vs Walksnail vs openhd.....?

If theyre using the same H265 compression that the Walksnail goggles are using I would expect similar latency but just done better lol but only time and reviews will tell for sure

Quite possibly but still better than a big £600 paper weight once the Vista availability dwindles. Plus Im sure the FPV-WTF guys will have them cracked again in no time :crossed_fingers:t2:

$250-300 is mental money for an Air Unit :grimacing: I really hope this is incorrect lol although I will be sticking with the Vista all the time its available

Also seen this. Looks like the antennas are removable and upgradable. I guess the ones that look like folding linear antennas are like the stock antennas that came with the V2 Goggles

We still got Runcam

1 Like

Ive heard their cameras aren’t as good as the Nebula Pro but hopefully the new one they mention here will be :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

Yeah the falcon nano not on par, but the new falcon I did hear was good, we will see. Seen a review, but not availability of it, I believe it’s out. Also another 3rd company (Foxeer, I don’t know politics there with DJI, etc), could also start doing vistas/links with their own cam. It’s just CAADX and DJI who have fallen out due to CAADX starting to “compete” with the avatar/walksnail system, fair enough on both parties I guess… CAADX for wanting to help community better, and DJI not wanting to supply a competitor. It’s the FPV cam, and surely the RC stuff be good :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Possible dji unit ?
Where are the mounting holes or are we just to stick and zip tie the bugger in :thinking:

I made a lovely mount for my first vista… Took ages to design and get right… Mipi cable was too short, zip tied it… Yes we should zip tie them all! So much easier :wink:

Still in progress

So, I’ve just got back from Crich quarry where I bumped into a couple of guys, one of whom was doing range and penetration tests with the latest firmware update from Walksnail. The phrase, “Better than DJI now,” was used.
Evidently he’s in close contact with Walksnail and doing these tests for them.
I’m shit with names, so I can’t tell you who it was. :laughing:

Until the end of the month… Just seen the V2 goggles price dropped… Goggles 2 coming soon.

Latest updat from Carl on the HDZero Goggles

https://m.facebook.com/groups/hdzero/permalink/450062647021702/?sfnsn=scwspmo&ref=share

1 Like

For all those sensible people that dont use FB

3 Likes

Awww damn was going to buy into HDZero but turns out the maker isn’t sensible as he uses Facebook…

Perfect logic in my mind :grin:

However logic from two people who use facebook… so circularly non-sensible

Quick look at avata (DJI 2) goggles lens adjustment.

Walksnail looking to sponsor beta testers for new product lines. There are alot of strict criteria to make the cut but its good to see that they are looking to get real fpv pilots views and feedback. Looking promising for the future

1 Like

Get your name down mate.

Your flying is spot on and experience is right too. :sunglasses: