Digital FPV.....DJI vs HDZero vs Orqa vs Walksnail vs openhd.....?

Nah Im nowhere near what they want/need lol but Im happy to see they are going down a similar route to HDZero and taking onboard what the pilots feed back

I just hope they make it worth their while with cash or gear.

1 Like

I get the impression that its proper sponsorships so they should get as much gear as they need, doubt they will get cash though

Walksnail 1S whoop boards now available. 1080/60 720/100 350mW output and 8GB built in storage :astonished: Im liking the way this company is going so far.

1 Like

They have colour osd now too?

1 Like

And a vrx module on the way… hmmm maybe…

1 Like

Ive not seen this yet. Will have to take a look :smiley:

Yeah time will tell but so far they seem to be listening and following through with their promises

Whats the benefit of colour osd Karl?

You can choose colours. For the osd. Or so I’ve been led to believe.

1 Like

Sounds cool :sunglasses: Can you change colour of individual elements like red for battery voltage and blue for link quality etc or is everything the same colour?

Dunno. Read it on Facebook so it might be all bullshite. :laughing:

Hopefully someone here will buy one so we can check it out

Caddx are selling the Walksnail goggles plus a HD Whoop for $650 (£560)! Thats a bloody good price to be fair

1 Like

when do you get it then Steve ??? :smiley:

Id be lying if I said it hasnt crossed my mind Steve :laughing:

Seemed like a good time to submit real leccy meter readings instead of the estimates now its going to be capped (I’m smart not having a smart meter yet :grin:). Looks like I have enough for something :star_struck:

GADC’s first Walksnail owner? :laughing:

@SirGunner if its your misses nagging you, buy her a dishwasher or something. That’s what @Steviegeek did and he got a free pass to splurge

Shes already got a dishwasher mate… me :raising_hand_man:t3: :laughing:

1 Like

Walksnail is looking pretty good now for long range. Not sure on the latency though. Steve, you need to beta test it.

Cheers