Digital FPV.....DJI vs HDZero vs Orqa vs Walksnail vs openhd.....?

Oh lord… I’m not looking forward to this one… Any rails in the park at Drone Circle? Maybe I’ll just turn up with the 5inch!

not sure.

Top of the swings. And there’s a cage all around the multisports court.

Oooohhh… Shall we? I cba to bring the whoops!

DJI up to their old tricks again. This from MadsTech YouTube channel

Something more for the coders. Arduino and hdzero integration.

2 Likes

Interesting video from MadsTech for anyone looking to use the DJI FPV 2 remote with the new O3 Air Unit

Any DJI Goggles 2 users out there, not been confirmed but…

2 Likes

DJI Google 2 backward compatibility with Vista/Air Unit. MadsTech testing shows some issues

Looks like DJI O3 units don’t have a range cap.

2 Likes

Just seen this on CaddxFPV official fb page. All very cryptic :thinking:

A goggle to rival HDzero :thinking::thinking::thinking:
We’re going to be spoilt for choice by the time February comes :grinning:

1 Like

I am admittedly tempted by the the FatShark Recon HD goggles. They are pretty much in my price range, but lots of people seem to be having issues with the Walksnail boards at the minute, they seem to enjoy dying at random. So I will probably fence sit for a bit longer, maybe until summer and see how the land lies at that point. Maybe manufacturers will get there QC back in order.

1 Like

3 Likes

Turned out to be a lighter weight whoop vtx. Around 7.8g total weight for cam, vtx and antenna

Ive seen people have started receiving their Avarta VRX’s over the last couple of days. Not found any reviews yet though. Hopefully some reviews will start showing up soon

HD Zero Goggle review…

1 Like

I came across this last night, whilst moving my WingWing up to INAV 6.0
It’s a pain having the OSD elements in the middle of the screen rather than around the edges but if it improves the latency of, in particular the home arrow direction, I can live with it.

Task tonight is to update the VTX to the new firmware for MSP displayport and see what that does…

1 Like

I did this with some prerelease builds a couple of months ago. It worked fine then.

Any update latency improvement :thinking: