DJI Air 2S Fly More Combo + extras for sale - £500 ono [GONE]

I’m reducing my excessive stable of drones, and standardising on the new RC2 controller, so I’m selling off my older drones. If they don’t sell by 29 December, MPB gets 'em. Shipping included, Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For, or you can pick it up in Chester if you’d rather.

This Air 2S was a panic-bought replacement for my DJI Mavic Air 2 after it got a little too friendly with a tree, before it occurred to me that even though it was a week out of Care Refresh, I could probably still just pay DJI a modest amount to get that one repaired. But I digress. This one was bought 21/05/2022, and has all of 8 flights on it since then, totalling up to 1:27 of flight time, and 26,283 ft travelled. The batteries have: 8 flights, 7 charges, 1:44 flown; 7 flights, 5 charges, 1:16 flown; and 4 flights, 3 charges, 0:46 flown.

The box does seem to have gone missing lately, but unlike the others, I’ve managed to locate the Lightning & USB Micro cables for this one. There’s a small chance I might yet find that box & contents, and if I do I’ll happily send it along to you at no extra cost, but obviously I can’t promise anything.

Includes a lens hood:

Includes a 3-battery LiPo bag, at least 2 extra props, 12 ND/CPL filters (v.i.), and a DJI ‘aircraft sleeve’ besides the usual FMC bag:

Includes a sun hood for the RC-N1:

Includes propeller guards:

Includes a prop strap for compact carry:

Includes the usual FMC shoulder bag, the 3-battery charger, and the battery/power bank adaptor:

I’m also selling a DJI Mavic Air 2, so some of the compatible bits might be swapped between the two, if both buyers were agreeable, and I’d adjust prices accordingly. I rather doubt it comes to that, but I’ll leave the possibility out there.

ETA: I forgot to include the filter list. There are 4 PGYTech filters, ND8, ND16, ND32, & ND64, and 8 Freewell filters, ND1000, ND2000, CPL, ND4/PL, ND8/PL, ND16/PL, ND32/PL, ND64/PL.