DJI Air 3 - Rumours, leaks, gossip and general discussion

Some pictures starting to appear

3 Likes

Time to start selling your Air 2S everyone :see_no_evil:

Think that ship has sailed!

I see they finally put the antennas in the right place :clap:

3 Likes

unless it is under 500g ,whats the point ,here in the UK ,but you never know ,
looking at the pics ,i am not holding out to much hope ,new RC looks good though

Not on your nelly mate😁

Unless it’s under 500g and that’s not happening me thinks

2 Likes

Still got the screen in the wrong place ;o(

And them shitting little sticks with an M1.5 fing thread :scream:

1 Like

well personally i like the DJI RC with the not for me the screen in the wrong place,
and those shitting little sticks ,which stay on my RC ,because i have a case that allows me to keep them attached ,so the thread thing is not a thing ,and if i were to end up with the New Air 3 then i would get it with the new controller with built in screen as well
one mans meat is another mans poison

1 Like

Totally agree, but for me i detest it. I just cant get to grip with it it seems wrong but thats me :+1:

That’s because you can’t unsee the Autel smart controller now :blush:

1 Like

But not the price :smile:

1 Like

You get what you pay for, 2000nits ain’t never gonna be cheap, look at the DJI CrystalSky Ultra :wink:

Just think its upside down, after all the DJI stuff had sticks at bottom, to put the screen where your wrists rest is a little like a laptop with the screen on the bottom.

1 Like

i started to fly Drones about 7years ago that had a conventional RC model controller ,they worked ok, but there was hardly any telemetry about how the drone was functioning correctly or remaining battery life , but then i discovered the phantom 3 ,which had a controller very similar to what i was used to in both size and weight ,then enter the MPP with its tiny RC compared to what i was used to
and along with the GO 4 app, what a great ,and at the time compact package to transport around ,I still have it by the way ,and do give it some air time ,every once in a while
but then after a couple of years with the original MM ,i got the Mini 3 pro with the DJI RC ,and for me it was a complete game changer ,ease of transport ,and the under a minute time it took to get the drone in the air from a cold start
maybe it depends whether you are a thumber or a pincher ,with regards to the stick position ,and it probably also a fact ,that i suspect most FPV drone flyers are pinchers ,but i could be wrong

1 Like

I can fly both

1 Like

i am a confirmed thumber ,simply because my poor old arthritic hands struggle to be a pincher

Totally get that :+1:

1 Like

Don’t as he’s a first class tosser, I found his channel when I was looking for air2s compatible with my goggles and he fuffing led me up the garden path and knew fuffall. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

OcuSync 4 = more incompatibility :confused:

3 Likes