DJI Air 3 - Rumours, leaks, gossip and general discussion

Creating a thread here to discuss the topic title :slight_smile:

At the time of creation, we’ve not heard so much as a whisper that DJI might even be making the Air 3.

Might be too early to get your hopes up just yet :blush:

Will there be

You guys no more than me I thought the air range was stopping so I heard correct me kindly if I’m wrong or is there no real answer , thank you

Link?

1 Like

I’ll find it , it was when I was on YT when seeing what I could find out on the mavic 3 classic it was said the air range is stopping :man_shrugging:t2: , let me check :+1:t2:

Entirely possible! Let us know what you find @Kirky :smiley:

1 Like

I’ll be back in about 6 months :scream: just got to go threw all my YT history by then this topic will be obsolete a mavic 4 will be out & I’ll be in the funny farm :crazy_face:

After a brief look threw my history some Americans were rambling on if the mavic 3 classic was too be the air 3s was posted 9 days ago not sure that was the video I see honestly however searched on Google and as follows

Then, come 2023, DJI announces the replacement of the Air 2S, the rightfully named Air 3. Its camera sports a larger sensor, faster aperture or even a variable one, ActiveTrack 5, and a slight increase in flight time. Both can shoot 5.1K, but the Air 3 is limited to 30 fps and 8 GB of internal storage.14 Sept 2022

So I don’t know :man_shrugging:t2: sorry don’t mean to mislead but I heard it somewhere , I will keep looking

1 Like

Don’t apologise!

This is why it’s called a rumours thread, so we can discuss the rumours :smiley:

1 Like

Rumours speculations :thinking:

Must be a long corner :slight_smile:

2 Likes

More like a roundabout :smile:

1 Like

This guy really does my head in :smiley: do I hear him mention air 3 possibly next week or is it his English :person_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

I’ve not watched the video but DJI will not be releasing the Air 3 next week :blush:

2 Likes

No he’s a turd as he claimed 18 months ago Air 2s was compatible with dji goggles V2 and I believed him :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Possible DJI air 3 :thinking: leaked images ( possible rumours )

Would dji’s battery’s be made in Thailand :thinking:

Rumour has it that the Air 3 may be launched on 28/06/2023 so next Wednesday, along with the DJI RC-N2 :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

They seem to have cracked down on the leaks since the Mavic 3 Pro.

1 Like
1 Like

Dear lord, please don’t let me spend no more, amen.:person_kneeling:t3:

2 Likes