DJI Annual report

I’m not sure if this is news or not, but according to the report I just got from the DJI app, I flew more than 98% of other drone flyers worldwide… and there was me thinking I was slacking!!

1 Like

This is definitely not me (in 2022 you could probably change “more” to “less”), but a pro drone photographer than I follow on Instagram that posted this morning.

But it did make me wonder …

• which of the statistics, or combination of them, they were using for %, and …
  • what the global average of each is.

over here mate: DJI Annual report

2 Likes

Oops … looks like this should be listed elsewhere… sorry!

Got my first ever report after having my first drone for a year and it still amazes me I’ve piloted a chunk of plastic and electronics for for that amount of distance.

1 Like

@BudgieUK mine said the same, :joy:

It’s a shame AirData only offer reports on the higher tier packages as they’re cross-platform so it will produce the report based on all your drones, from different manufacturers.

I’d also hazard a guess that AirData reports would be more accurate than DJIs :slight_smile:

2 Likes

All day long ….

1 Like

Agreed. Just figured out how to show the “Overview by Year”.

And it is not by using this …

But instead by using the Advanced Search …

Which shows 900km … 240km more than the DJI Report!

*Ignore the other stats … they must be wrong :grimacing:

1 Like

“Wind surfer” … now that’s a seriously detailed bit of analysis by Airdata.

:rofl:

Half the year was gone when I got my drone, and the last few months the decent weather has clashed with my renal to treatment days, so not as much flying as everyone else this year. But about 50% more than my brother who has had his drone a few years.

(But my longest single flight is longer than clinkadink above. :slight_smile:

All my report seems accurate apart from what DJI consider a city. They are all counties plus Isle of Man?

Just did the thing, and I’m all warm and fuzzy in knowing that DJI don’t have any of my flight data.

1 Like

Looks like they’ve only got half of mine!!!

Got my report, not much action and not as busy as any other Grey Arrow member.

1 Like

Not connecting to the internet

Well I only got in the top 81½%.

Not so sure this is accurate either, distance is out and don’t know where they get 21 cities from.

I don’t think it’s accurate, this reminds me of those stupid things that used to go around on Facebook quiz’s, you do the quiz & it tells you your be sailing the world in yacht with gorgeous ladies waiting on you hand foot & finger :smiley: plus your bank balance will only ever go up & your gonna live till your 200 & marry once but have ten wives :joy:

I’ve not bothered to log into my one…Seems like a cheap DJI gimmick and I’d rather stick to Airdata info.

1 Like

Facebook is stupid. That’s why.

2 Likes