DJI Avata FPV Cinewhoop - Rumours, leaks, gossip and general discussion

Yes it is a whoop :wink:

1 Like

2 Likes

Whoop whoop now I can fly my DJI FPV into a brick wall. :rofl:

It would be a nice to have but the FPV currently seems more flexible to me. Assuming the old goggles & motion controller are compatible it could be a drone only purchase down the road :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

More from Jasper this morning:

And:

3 Likes

STOP IT … please :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Using DJI FPV controller

2 Likes

Seems you can fly in manual mode too -
Although slower than the DJI fpv

1 Like

Sticking with my DJI FPV yeah it bulky, it’s heavy however it does what it does. Did I mention it goes really fast straight out of the box ? :open_mouth:

I’ve been thinking something similar for a while but if it’s just under 500g then it’s flyable in A1 with an A2 CofC which means the opportunity for dynamic shots in places you can’t really fly the DJI FPV.

3 Likes

Just received an email from Heliguy about new DJI product coming on the 25 of AUG.

Another well kept DJI secret ;o)

uk price pro bundle in hobbyrc £1229

Wow that has just priced 95% of their possible market out of buying one

2 Likes

Okay, that might be the first product launch I’ve actually caught in real time from DJI. It looks nice and they did a good job of selling it to me with the launch video… but £1400 (with the FlyMore kit) is just too rich for me these days. Maybe I’ll have to ask Santa.

I am very tempted by the drone only at £499. I just need to find someone with Stock now as either sold out or is not in stock everywhere!

3 Likes

£1229 with just 1 drone battery is a right rip off, and sadly we keep falling for it, well not me, but the general drone public do, no wonder DJI can charge what they want when there isn’t any real competition

2 Likes

I’ll tell you what occurs to me watching it back for a second time … at no point in that promotional video is any of the footage from the drone anything but right-way-up (and mostly horizontal).

The batteries that get me too! Still only have 2 for my DJI FPV. The cost is madness for a 6S battery, lol

This thing looks nice for the cinematographers though, a “safer” DJI FPV! No front/back sensors, guess because it’s slower and survives bumps a lot better than an open prop drone!

Billys thoughts

1 Like