DJI Avata or...what?

I actually have a quad with that mod on it. Not for the Kaack, but for Smartaudio on the msp connection for hdzero channel control.

You mean like this video,

2 Likes

Is this what you have? This looks entertaining!!!

I started with throttle expo, came off it, and put it back on a couple of months ago. I still need to find the sweet spot, but I find it helps. I have the resolution nearly where I need it for my style of flying

Sort of. I have two WLTOYS V383’s, which are clones of the Stingray, but they have an auto level option if needed. I also have a Hobbyking Reaper500. This one flies much like a flybarless Heli in that there is no auto level function. It’s also a lot more vicious as it runs on 6S as opposed to the V383’s that are 4S powered. It’s also direct drive as opposed to belt driven.

Blimey - I’m impressed! When colleagues and clients ask me how many drones I have, I mumble ‘5’ hoping they don’t notice. But you guys take it to the next level!
Gotta say I like your photo of your Extra(???) hanging on the prop.
Years ago a friend had a large scale Sukhoi SU-26 powered by a lovely 4 stroke engine - a truly beautiful plane and yours reminds me of that and of glorious summer days flying.

This means there is hope for you yet. I, on the other hand hand, have been fully consumed by the sickness.

As for the plane, I can only take credit for the picture. I do fly 3D but purely electric. The one in the picture is 1/3 scale, Carf models, hanging from a 120cc twin of some sort. Electric I understand, the internal combustion engine is witchcraft to me.

Everything has a purpose. That is why you have five drones. A whoop is for practice. A cinewhoop is for video. You have another (maybe a 5") for freestyle. One more for Long Range. Maybe a camera drone so you can dip your toe in the other side of the pond. But everything has a distinct purpose and use. You can’t own one drone, because then you can only do one thing. :wink:

I LIKE the way you’re thinking!!!

I’ve tried that excuse myself, but when I exceeded 100 my wife was no longer convinced.

1 Like