DJI Dcinelike and H264 Mini 3 Pro

OK, I don’t have a way of sharing a clip….still in the stone age me….:rofl:

As above …

1 Like

Having looked through the thread I suspect that the different experiences people have is due to differences in the CODECs that they have available on thier machines.
I suspect that @Njoro 's link is a good please to start.

see i have both codecs, but testing all formats it seems the H.264 d-cinelike mode is the issue as can use H.264 normal etc there all fine, just that 1 issue thats stopping thumbnails and davinci blocked :frowning:

No one contacted DJI?

its blasted on there forum pages, and ive been in contact but going round the houses with showing them proof etc like there not listening but will do a live chat tomorrow

I’m no expert at all but my laptop couldn’t read D-Cinelike and H.264; I just changed it to H.265 and all is good :+1:
I’ve got Windows 11.
Not sure if that’s any help?

end of july update messed it up somehow as before it was working fine nothing changed etc but im currently using the h.265 just to get foottage

Sent some footage to a client yesterday and they were the first ones unable to open the files. Well I say first I usually do the grading myself but for this one they wanted the d-cine.

Ended up having to grade the footage myself. :man_facepalming:

That one time I didn’t need too, I ended up doing it anyway.

Did you consider doing a straight copy through Handbrake to see if that “reset” something, without actually changing the content.

1 Like