DJI Fly - App updates and download links

I’m still on 1.1.5 and nothing in the iOS updates list as I’ve just checked??

Edit: just checked again and it’s not there so searched DJI Fly app and it just said “open” ie no update then a few seconds later it changed to update. Must be a glitch somewhere but anyway I can now update. Thanks guys.

1 Like

@wpbooth Glad you got it sorted.

1 Like

Hi again I am trying to get the previous update on the mavic air 2 not the zoom one where can I get it I received the latest update when I turned on the drone for the first time. Also nothing shows on the fly app screen regarding the zoom how do I get that as well. Help please.

Can you even roll firmware back on DJI drones these days? :man_shrugging:

I’m guessing, from the thread title, this is an app roll-back,
On Android that’s easy … if one has the previous apk.

Hello again as said recently I have bought the new mavic air 2 . When first turning it on I received the latest update concerning zoom etc. My question is how I do I get the previous one i.e. the one concerning the gimbal and the one that tells you how long you have etc etc.

Can’t seem to find it**. Please help

It should all be part of the latest one you have.

No I can’t get and how do you activate the zoom can’t see anything on the fly app screen

1 Like

Hi on the screen there is no zoom icon on the left.

Are you on the latest FLY app?

Hi I don’t know can you send the update site so I can thanks

Go to your app store and update.*should be 1.1.6

Hi I have just updated the dji fly app on my ipad mini 2 so should that help thanks

Have you updated the MA2’s firmware?

Hi again the only firmware I got is when I turned on the drone for the first time thank you

Moved everything to this App thread … because this doesn’t seem to be relating to new firware.

Hello I have recently bought the new mail air 2 noticed this message that pops up after a little time.see photo. What does this mean

MOBILE DEVICE CUP FULLY LOADED. RELATED PERFORMANCE WILL BE AFFECTED.

1 Like

Which device are you using as the screen?

I used to get this all the time on my last iPhone8.

Never had it sine getting an XS a couple of years ago

1 Like