DJI Fly keeps logging me out

I’ve not had many flights recently but still manage to get out at least once a week, even if it’s only for a few minutes to check things over. The last four or five flights I have had to log in to my DJI account on starting up the software. No updates have been done recently and auto update switched off on both the app and the tablet. Tablet kept in flight mode. It’s a PITA having to get the phone out, create a mobile hotspot and stick my details back in. Twice I’ve had to go for a walk to find a signal. Why does it keep logging me out? I’ve not changed anything and it’s really starting to annoy me!!! I think it’s time to move over to Litchi full time and ditch DJI Fly

What version of the fly app and on what devices have you installed it on?

If you have installed it on more than one
and log out of one it logs you out on all

1.9.0, only installed on one device, huawei mediapad m5. But I don’t think it’s the version that’s causing the problem as it’s only just started happening. It’s been that version for quite a few months now and this logging out issue has only been happening for the last few weeks

Strange, try deleting it and reinstalling
It could even something DJi have pushed out to force you to update :man_shrugging:

I thought I’d post to this thread, been flying quite regular & noticed although I was logged in yesterday today the fly app had logged me out,

While the above is quite correct but found it strange as I have been active, but found on Google this as I never connect drone / rc to the internet / network unless I have to,

If you don’t connect to the network for one month , the DJI Fly App will be logged out automatically after one month, and re-login is required.

Would explain why I had to hotspot my phone & log back in, although I’d seen on here about the app logging you out after a month if not used, did not realise that it actualy meant if it has not connected to the network, did look on here but couldn’t find anything to do with the network so thought I’d post.

Logging in and out of any app requires a data connection, this has always been the case with the fly app. It’s also worth noting if you are logged out of one device then you are logged out of all devices (Internet connection required!)

1 Like

I’ve not used my mavic mini 3 Pro for about 6 weeks and when I started everything up was asked to login on the controller (first time I’ve been asked this). Has anyone had the same problem or is this a new procedure? I logged in through the PC and all is fine
Thanks

This is normal & has been discussed before here, after 4 weeks / month of no activity it automatically logs you out,
This happened to myself last week even tho I’d been using my drone regular, is because it has not been connected to WiFi / DJI server.

1 Like

Moved your post to the thread mentioned by @Kirky … there may be more useful info above.