DJI GO4 is not compatible with Android 11

Sweet glad you found a workaround :+1:t2:

1 Like

I see they’ve released a third build of 4.3.37 … probably for the thread reason.

Build 2036453 was on 7th Aug
Build 2036454 was on 17th Aug
Build 2036455 today.

Since I don’t use the current version, and my DronePhone isn’t on Android 11, there’s nothing I can do to confirm, or not, if there are any issues.

Twitter’s gone quiet too, I assume it was fixed on that 17th release.

Android 11 update done… any one had any issues?

I’ve done my 11 update, and opened GO4 and all seems fine atm, but not connected my bird.

1 Like

Just seen your post @McSteamy2010 and read back throughthe thread. My Huawei, that I use just for the drone, is on android v10. Think I’ll leave it on that until I see the answers to your message :thinking:

2 Likes

I’ll try and get mine in the air today at some point and report back, I’m pretty sure it’s going to be fine though :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thanks ! :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Famous last words Boris

2 Likes

@BrenDales your MA2 will be using DJI Fly App rather than the GO4 App that @McSteamy2010 is using for his M2P so it won’t really tell you much. But if you take a look at the below link it looks like the Fly App is now working with Android 11. I’m still on Android 10 currently so can’t confirm this myself unfortunately.

1 Like

Thanks Steve :+1:

1 Like

No worries mate :+1:t2:

1 Like

Thanks @SirGunner , Yes, I’m using DJI Fly app so that looks encouraging. I didn’t realise that DJI GO4 related to the MP2. Think I might still just wait a bit though to be on the safe side! I’m not presently having any problems with Android 10, so it’s not pressing.