Dji Goggles Integra deal on Amazon £405

I just saw this and thought it would be useful for anyone liking to go DJI.

£405 on Amazon at the moment. I have no idea how often these get discounted as I’m new to the hobby.

They’re also doing 24 month 0% on them…

1 Like

Might be worth posting a link as well so members can find the deal you’re referring to @Cano :+1:t2:

1 Like

Links - Goggles 2 are also on offer so I linked them too.

DJI Goggles Integra - £405
https://www.amazon.co.uk/DJI-Goggles-Integra-Lightweight-Transmission/dp/B0BQYQL9C2

DJI Goggles 2 - £515
https://www.amazon.co.uk/DJI-Goggles-Lightweight-Comfortable-Transmission/dp/B0B21H1V77/

That’s the one.

Do these go on deal often, or is this quite rare? I’m debating whether I grab a set now for the future.

Actually, this looks like a price at many retailers right now.

Sadly DJI are very much in control of the pricing at retailers :confused:

With rumours of new goggles this more or less confirms it. Price drop just before new drones or goggles very common from DJI…

Those O3s dropped in price yet… Let’s check…

Nope. Damn. Though the goggles are the same prices on DJIs official store so… £405 for Integras… Nice… That is decent

1 Like

I’m a,if it works then stick with it kinda guy, hence I’ve just stuck with my V2’s.

so never really understood what the difference is between the two above ?? …

Well the Integras and goggles 2 will work with camera drones such as the mini 4. They will likely support the new O4 (doubt our V2s will), they also OLED compared to LCD of the V1/V2. Although they only 100fps.instwad of 120fps (only “downgrade” compared to the V2s). Oh and they have head tracking built in.

Difference between goggles 2 and integra… Integras don’t have adjustable lenses you swap em, integra has in built battery. Integra has built in GPS instead of WiFi (like anyone uses that WiFi). The goggles 2 better for lenses, but if never changing the settings Integra probably the ones to get. Think that’s the main difference between the two, otherwise same radios (other than GPS/WiFi) same screens etc etc. Integras slightly cheaper.

Oh right, does the avatar come with the Integras ???

There are options for both goggles 2 and integra. V2s aren’t made.or at least sold anymore.