DJI Mavic 3 Pro propeller problem

I have just bought from Amazon two pairs of OEM low noise propellers to replace my standard originals. I have no problem removing and replacing the originals using the ring conventions but although the new propellers push down I cannot turn them to lock. Visually they appear identical apart from orange tips instead of grey. The packaging says DJI Parts and Components with the correct web address.

I am concerned they may be counterfeits as the QR code on the package does not generate any website and there is no serial number other than EAC and UPC barcodes.

Any ideas or experienced a similar problem, please.

Your topic title is unclear, is it a Mavic 3 Pro or Mini 3 Pro?

sorry. Mavic 3 Pro.

1 Like

You got a link to the amazon page and some pictures of the originals and what was sent

1 Like

https://www.amazon.co.uk/DJI-Mavic-Low-Noise-Propellers-Pair/dp/B09J8FQJD7/ref=sr_1_5?crid=PPCR3RE2PAID&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.0TxTZqoduNnDowUrQWPtaNgQO9FQSU3-v_us-gPip_xAMsmMgmfy8onjBQglnp0AN4uiHgVNw8yJgQei2EL2_p_3NdKzscrTkhYReOcW_sbGGXWVrTwtb6w9Ck62NyZyM84gIvL9LDvrRvhaE8UaUxPUnenmcStNGfyrpN-O4RidgeBO05nu1Za9qBpDPhTy3KJK9YWfUXp76SwVetnSzWP7Ae8cu4pTWT4muVTdGU6t4SDAnUpFnc5VeRsSJP3_GuOXja0L3lm8QpuO5lnQOIiiO5xGMIFEj22lebxtp4Q.Ejuq2ftchBdPlp3vTI2MjPYn9nQLbfis8DI0cEfye8w&dib_tag=se&keywords=dji+mavic+3+pro+parts&qid=1711542540&sprefix=%2Caps%2C205&sr=8-5

I contacted DJI Help Desk with the above information asking if they could identify if these were counterfeit. Their response was to return them to Amazon and order them from the DJI website.

I feel an aged prat of the first order! I am living in s world of wishful thinking.

Having ordered 4 sets of Mavic 3 direct from DJI ( to offset the high delivery cost) I found them to be identical to those from Amazon - and again they did not fit!

The reason they did not fit was that I only have the Mavic 2 Pro - not the Mavic 3!

I now have a lot of grovelling to do to both Amazon and DJI.

The only knowledge gained is that Mavic 2 and Mavic 3 propellers are not interchangeable!

1 Like

At least you’ve worked it out now,