DJI Mavic Air 2 firmware updates

Date: 2021.12.01

Aircraft Firmware: v01.01.07.00

Remote Controller: v04.11.00.32

What’s new?

• Fixed some bugs.

Notes:

• If the update fails, restart aircraft, remote controller, and DJI Fly or DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic, and retry.

1 Like

Overview:

• Date: 2022.01.19
  • Aircraft Firmware: v01.01.07.10
  • Remote Controller: v04.11.00.32
  • DJI Fly App iOS: v1.5.4
  • DJI Fly App Android: v1.5.4

What’s New?

• Fixed some bugs.

Notes:

• If the update fails, restart aircraft, remote controller, and DJI Fly or DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series), and retry.

1 Like

Ffs DJI :roll_eyes:

Thanks for the heads up @Jhdee :clap:t2:

1 Like

Date: 2022.02.17

Aircraft Firmware: v01.01.07.20

What’s new?

• Optimized user experience, and improved overall software stability.

Notes:

• If the update fails, restart aircraft, remote controller, and DJI Fly or DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic, and retry.

2 Likes

This update :point_up:t2: was released on 17th Feb but only today have DJI updated their web site with the release notes :roll_eyes:

And even that, they can’t get right :pensive:

They’ve posted an invalid link on their own web site (they missed a 0 out of the date part):

:man_facepalming:t2:

Date: 2022.06.08

Aircraft Firmware: v01.01.08.20

What’s new?

• Optimized user experience, and improved overall software stability.

Notes:

1 Like

Has anyone tried it yet ?

I try to steer clear of firmware updates, especially when the provider doesn’t give a compelling reason for it. Too many DJI bricks have resulted from over-enthusiastic updates :frowning:

5 Likes

Date: 2022.07.05

Aircraft Firmware: v01.01.09.20

Remote Controller: v04.11.00.34

What’s new?

• Added support for Japanese RID requirements.

Notes:

Attention:

Mavic Air2 firmware just released 01.01.920 with a higher ARB value…DO NOT UPGRADE TO THIS FIRMWARE if you want to or already use Dronehacks

4 Likes

This firmware came out two days ago but DJI only updated their website at 5AM today :roll_eyes:

1 Like

DH YEPPP - still running old app on iOS all updates turned off for sure on everything - if there was a manual switch for updates I’d remove it and bury it in post Crete ! :rofl::rofl::smile:

1 Like

For those that need too know, just incase you missed it.
Looks like DJI released an update @ the end of December 29,2022 for MA2

v01.01.1200

• Date: 2022.12.29
  • Aircraft Firmware: V01.01.12.00
    but there are apparently no new features, but unspecified optimizations.

Another firmware update, still no release notes :scream:

1 Like

I don’t understand why there still doing updates for the earlier rather than call them old end of life drones, be nice if they was actually improving things, :thinking:

@Kirky they’re blocking hacks / mods, that’s all :confused:

Weird eh? Not a single release notes update on dji.com for any device since Christmas now? :thinking: :person_shrugging:

1 Like

May for the Air 2 :scream:

I leant my lesson with the OG Mini I kept that up to date and as soon as the mini 2 was released I did a couple more up dates on the OG mini then noticed I started getting range issues. Now I’m not saying DJI artificially nerfed the range but still seems a little sus to me. So now once a new model is released I stop updating and stick with what was working :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

This is sound advice where DJI are concerned, even if there is no new model on the horizon :slight_smile: