Looks like a very interesting update…
- Added Safety Flight Mode. The aircraft avoids obstacles automatically and will not respond to commands to fly left or right.
- Added 4K Zoom Mode, which supports 2x digital zoom when set to 4K 30/25/24 fps.
- Added 2x digital zoom when set to 2.7K 60/50/48/30/25/24 and 4x digital zoom when set to 1080P 60/50/48/30/25/24 in video mode.
- Added 4K resolution in Hyperlapse.
- Optimized FPV mode for gimbal.
- Optimized shooting performance when flying forward in Sport mode. Adjust the flight attitude to avoid propellers unexpectedly showing up in the camera view.
- Optimized Hyperlapse. Added ability to pause shooting during Hyperlapse, increased the number of waypoints to 45, and added support for Task Library.
- Optimized ActiveTrack when tracking vehicles at low altitude. Notes:
- If the update fails, restart aircraft, remote controller, and DJI Fly or DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic, and retry.
That didn’t copy and paste very well on a phone
4 posts were merged into an existing topic: DJI Fly - App updates and download links
Still can’t do anything with it or change parameters, it’s clickable and now gives you a guesstimate of when it’s gonna do its own thing
Wow that looks like a epic firmware update😁 I’m gonna get straight on that
That’s a big update to have coming so what does the air craft do at the moment?
Most of the updates are QOL updates with the exception of the zoom capability.
Have to say I’m pretty impressed with these two updates giving all these new functions… Way more than I was expecting…
Long video, so here are the jump points:
How to Update: 1:12
Sideways Safety System: 2:36
Battery Countdown indicators: 6:25
Advanced Gimbal Controls: 8:47
Digital Zoom: 11:30
I`ve updated the software 2 days ago, flew the aircraft, and the video is shockingly bad!!
Anyone else experienced this?
11 posts were merged into an existing topic: DJI Fly - App updates and download links
A post was merged into an existing topic: DJI Fly - App updates and download links
On its way @@@
So is Christmas
Got any more info than that?
Just giving heads up… just installed it after being out… v 01.00.0460
I’ll fill in some gaps for you
- Added support so the remote controller can also be used with DJI Mini 2. It is recommended to use the remote controller with DJI Fly v1.2.0 or above.
- Updated default RTH altitude to 100 m.
- Optimized Downward Vision System by increasing the altitude limit to 30 m when the aircraft is only using Downward Vision System for positioning.
- Optimized logic of rotational speed of fan after powering on in order to reduce noise and power consumption.
- Optimized detection and app alert when propellers are unfolded.
What was the default before? 30m? 90m?
10m (or might have been 30m) on the MP.
100m seems excessive … especially if initiated by a critical battery.
I looked back - the MP’s default was 20m.