DJI (Mavic) Air 2S mega thread

On the pre-order subject, Argos have carried stock of DJI drones on launch day for every model since the Mini 1 now.

Might not need to pre order from DJI anymore :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

:joy: just a frenzy then :sunglasses:

1 Like

Haha not yet, :rofl:
Still think there will be a 3pro :crossed_fingers: at that point I might sell

Saying that, Still think it’s worth selling sooner rather than later as the market will shrink in 2022 :sob:

1 Like

Fingers cross it gets delayed again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looking at this I’m thinking DJI are confident that there will be another extension to the end of 2022 date. I’d say we might be good till end of 2023 with current models :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

i dont think so even if they do …

3 Likes

By the looks of things, the batteries could be the same as the MA2, but that’s not going to happen is it?

2 Likes

The mini 1 are compatible with the 2 if I’m not mistaken, so could be possible.

2 Likes

They are indeed, but not the other way round. Using the Mini 1 batteries puts the M2 above the weight limit.

2 Likes

If they are the same a few more people may consider upgrading by buying the standard drone package, but will the improvements over the Air 2 really warrant shelling out for a complete fly more combo if the batteries are incompatible ?

1 Like

Will sell regardless, everyone loves a new drone

1 Like

I might, and it’s a big might, consider one if the batteries are the same. Even refurbed ones for the MA2 are fetching nearly £80 so it’ll be a huge saving if they are the same, (I’ve got 4 for the MA2).

1 Like

That is because the Mini 1 batteries are lithium ion and the Mini 2 are lipos

1 Like

I’ve got 2 of the Mini 1 batteries, but only the original OEM one in my M2, the M1 batteries were £35 each, the M2 are anything from £54 upwards!

£50 everywhere unless you dare risk Aliexpress or banggood

2 Likes

That’s not a bad price, last time I looked they were 54 notes from itstor on ebay and that was the chepest.

Ditto :+1:

On the subject of the price of Mini2 batteries, £39.95 from UMT, and that includes Tax.

3 Likes

Read an article this morning that also says the 15th release date and that it’s already in stores.

1 Like