Dji Mavic Air Fly More Combo plus bits.. (Now Sold)

This is my, owned from new, original Mavic Air fly more combo.

NEVER Crashed.

Flown less than 50 times and for approx 100km total. Drone has been de-registered and reset to factory defaults and firmware for drone and all batteries is running the latest.

It comes with all the original accessories such as prop guards, cables, bag, etc but I’m also throwing in the fire safe lipo bag, filters, car charger, and the extra props. The originals props are still included and I also purchased two sets of Master AirScrew after market props. They claim to make the original Air fly longer [I can vouch for that] and quieter [not so convinced]. But the very fetching pink coloured ones, along with the red body, do help this drone to stand out and make re-locating your drone easier. Or at least it did for me.

I can get an OK price from MPB, but happy to go halfway between what they sell for, and what they buy for … so looking for £270 to include UK insured delivery - anything less you pay the P&P. All comes in its original box as well.

If nobody here wants then it will be off to eBay shortly.

p.s. apologies for cropped picture but nobody wants to see a pair of my On That Ass boxers :rofl:

Any questions please ask.

Collection from Bridgend in South Wales can also be arranged.

1 Like

IIRC I followed this - even though not for the original Air it worked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAJDDTnwfqY

No bites from here, which was to be expected, so this has gone elsewhere.

Admin - you can delete or otherwise mark as sold/gone/not available then please do so.

1 Like