DJI (Mavic) Mini 2

Don’t you need to call into Sainsbury’s for some milk? A sandwich?

Or you must need some windscreen washer antifreeze from the petrol station kiosk?

:smiling_imp:

1 Like

I’m not buying - but two of the Argos nearest me have closed down since the first lock-down.

Some great footage on here, shame the industrial wasteland of the north does not offer the same cinegraphic opportunities ;o(

Still going to buy one

2 Likes

Wonder iff the Blades for the 2 can be fitted to the original mini. Rumour has it they are improved. Iff I plant my mini 1, I’ll certainly be having one of these to replace it.

Looks like a great starter drone with fantastic features at the price point. If this was out when I got my MA2 I would have definitely given it serious consideration

1 Like

Far from a starter drone, it’s the portability that’s king here.

And the best for the new regs :thinking:

4 Likes

Thats true to be fair but I don’t think its that much more portable than the MA2, it even comes with what looks like the same shoulder bag. Maybe if you just stick the drone in your pocket when you’re out but the shoulder bag is tiny and protects it better I think. Definitely better for the new regs

I thought the stores were not open?

I’ve just done the same, ordered from Argos for tomorrow :slight_smile:

Couldnt resist after seeing the Peter McKinnon video review!

What a powerful little drone! Ocusynch and 4k sold it for me!

1 Like

Flying in those weather conditions… :scream:

Really considering replacing my MP1 with this.

Get that MP modded and keep it the mini is a great companion, that’s what I’ve done.

1 Like

The MP is modded. That’s the only reason I’m thinking of keeping it.

Will I ever use it if I bought the mini 2 though?

I use both mine, only yesterday, bit windy for the Mini so the MP came out .

Also the Mini has its ‘limitations’ when DJI decides you’re in one of its ‘unsafe’ zones

3 Likes

9.25 onwards in that video sums it up, I charge my batteries on the go from a powerbank the size of my phone, dump the bag and its less than 2kg for 3 batteries the charger, RC and drone. Makes a world of difference in your carry on for flights ;o)

1 Like

Thats a fair point. As a high quality travel companion it will definitely take some beating.

I didn’t even know you could do this :open_mouth: what kind of power bank do you use? And how long does it take to charge the batteries?

Quite a few threads on that subject already.

If we could keep this thread largely on topic re DJI Mini 2 drone please :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ofcourse no problem Rich

Now who will be the first to post some video from the mini 2 tomorrow? Me or @PingSpike or another member? :slight_smile:

1 Like