DJI Mavic Mini (Fly As You Are)

No mate, it won’t.

It comes with a controller :blush:

1 Like

Whoever did that building needs stringing up.

Or burying inside it! :+1:

1 Like

Caseys take on it, some good comparison video on here too.

Although the light is nearly always perfect in California, DJI should give me one to fly in the grey murk that is North/Easy Yorkshire 300 days a year (they probably wouldn’t sell as many)

1 Like

Walk through of the new DJI Fly app:

1 Like

Goddammit, couldn’t resist and ordered today. Already got an email from Heliguy saying it’s going to be delayed :weary:

1 Like

It’s WIFI

So others have reminded me since.
Keep up! :wink:
We didn’t know that 24 days ago.

Sarcasm never wins Ozone . Give us a brake . I don’t get on much …

Huh? In a 24 day old post, I make a speculation on what the spec may be for the Mini …. and you want to correct my inaccurate speculation?

I think it’s me that needs a break! ffs!

Give it a rest and get off your high moral ground Ozone .
I did apologise in part but you take it further to gain ground . I Thought this was a drone site and not a competition .
I will now withdraw my membership for hurt feelings .
Only joking . I can take the flak .

3 Likes

It’s a tricky one eh?

I remember when the Mavic first came out, massive delays, nobody had any stock. The CrystalSky Ultra was the same.

They fetched CRAZY prices on eBay.

The Mini appears to be different. Everyone is claiming to have stock on 11th.

I’ll be gutted having cancelled my DJI order if I find out no bugger has stock and I’m left waiting for months :roll_eyes:

So I’d like to say cancel the Heliguy and buy it from Currys or somewhere else that’s claiming 11th for delivery. But I won’t… as something in the back of my mind is telling me that won’t actually be the case :cry:

1 Like

It seems it’s the fly more kits that are the issue, the drone itself seems ok for the11th. I’ll hang on till the end of the month but no longer. Don’t really need another drone but it’s cute and would fit in my camera bag easily!

1 Like

It’ll fit in my pocket!

Which is why I want it…

Fed up missing sooooo many golden hour and misty morning shots on the morning dog walk :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just made the move perchased a mavic mini hopefully comes on the 12th it looks great i put my spark on eBay I don’t hold out hope now this little beast has flown here i am told it will need the dji fly app i can’t seem to find it is that the app I need

They’ve not released the Mini yet - so it will probably be available as they start to ship.

Thank you i was searching for if

The Mini is released in UK on the 11th Nov (was told this on webchat with DJI support member, also the app launches on the 11th) I have one pre-ordered from amazon and it will be with me on the 12th. The Flymore package is £469

1 Like