DJI Mavic Mini (Fly As You Are)

Has anyone seen the Flymore Kit for the Mini being sold on it’s own?

Just the kit, no drone, like this:

Or, any batteries on their own? :thinking:

As I’m now waiting on just a bare bones kit, I could probably do with a couple of extra batteries.

Ok, I clearly wasn’t looking very hard for batteries :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I’m waiting until Monday 11th to get the above drone. My first ever drone. Having read reviews about DJI apps on all sorts of sites, I assume that DJI hasnt really covered itself in glory with their apps and customer service. What do people on here think about me being slightly worried?
Thanks in advance

Moved your post over to the generic Mavic Mini thread.

See the post a few up …

1 Like

It’s £459 which is quite surprising as it’s sold by DJI.

Tempting me further :hot_face:

Says 2-9 December for delivery though.

I have just seen on DJI Mavic UK Owners Facebook group that you can get thr flymore combo for £413 if you are a first time customer.

More info please :money_mouth_face:

I’ve not looked into it as I don’t want one, someone mentioned the apr and someone else said it is interest free for 12 months.
You’d have to look at it if interested I suppose.

2 Likes

I did the same with daughters iPhone Xs last year. Took the BNPL option for 12 months and paid in full on first bill.

Was a decent saving but I’ve now got a very credit account I never use.

Got a discount code in post start of the week.

Hmmm, the Mini on 12 month BNPL would be about £34pm…

Now I’m tempted.

4 Likes

I did the same about 3 years ago with my Nintendo Switch

I’ve since bought 2 iPhones and a Samsung TV all using the 20% back vouchers that pop up every few months.

Loads of horror stories about them on the net, but I’ve never had a problem

2 Likes

Thanks. I’ve also used this offer before for my iPhone X, got a great saving plus £150 back from TopCashback.

1 Like

They were great when I did use them. Kept the account open as thought it might be handy for the bigger purchases.

I don’t think you can close the account, I tried. They told me that it’ll close by itself due to inactivity after a year or so

Thank you for this, it has tipped the balance for me as a first drone. Ordered with 10% off, delivery due on the 12th.

I suppose I better head over to introductions!

3 Likes

I’m glad someone has made use of it :+1:

1 Like

I see Hobby Mounts have the Mini in stock now.

Basic kit only, no flymores.

1 Like

And now they’re not.

I’m guessing they’ve now sold any stock they did have, of both kits.

Some third party accessories starting to trickle through on Amazon now.

Props:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08169VLH6

ND filters:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07ZVMQ49S/

1 Like

RC Geeks also still have stock of the basic kit:

But again, no flymore stock.

Not sure what’s happening with Argos, there’s no trace of the Mini on their site at all.

Maybe they’re still stinging from the Mavic 2 leak and are waiting till 11th to put the Mini on their site?

If that’s the case, I wonder if they’re sitting on stock of the flymore kit? :thinking:

Or maybe they’re doing a John Lewis and exiting? I can’t see that though, they sell far too many drones in general? (Not just DJI models)

1 Like