DJI Mavic Mini (Fly As You Are)

Yup!

… and to beat @PingSpike to it was a bonus. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Aha! Good Stuff! Sorry @PingSpike
Right. Better get on with the day job! :slight_smile: Might have a flight around the open plan office later! Inside so no CAA rules! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Walk on, David! Walk on!

2 Likes

Looked like they’re out of stock now, even for delivery.

The Flymore was in stock.

I’m resisting the temptation. :sweat:

Still available at 6 Leeds stores for immediate collection

Same here. Think I’ll wait a bit for better deals.

Flew my MP off a mountain in Italy the other day and got wind warnings, advising me to land. Ignored them as the drone was close and no one about but it made me think if the Mini would’ve held it’s position as good as the MP did.

Will wait for more reviews of it flying in the wind and range tests.

1 Like

I’ve always found the wind warnings to be a bit counterproductive … they kick in so early that I’m used to ignoring them … and I fear that one day I may ignore them when I really shouldn’t.

I’ve had wind warnings before but from what I recall, they don’t ask you to land but proceed with caution. This warning advised me to land. It was a little windy up there though :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Gotta love Sport Mode! :wink: :+1:

I ‘upped’ mine many moons ago, I think as long you keep an eye on your surroundings (and battery) all’s good

1 Like

This is my plan … not that I changed mine when I could have.

If it’s windy - just make sure you’re not close to problems down wind. It’s worked so far! :cold_sweat:

Palms sweaty, no more!.
Come on @PingSpike get ya finger out !.

Just need a decent days weather now, off to France tomorrow, may just take it with me ,just in case.

4 Likes

Surely a badge @chrisjohnbaker for the first to open the box (with proof)

2 Likes

Just unboxed it’s!, Jesus is it light without battery !.
First impression I do not like is each blade half is screwed to the top of the motor , that’s an excuse for a lost half blade if I ever saw one !.
Sexy looking little beast though.

3 Likes

Four and a half.

1 Like

Received email my Mini combo ordered from heliguy is arriving tomorrow - told last week it may be end of Nov.
So there you go - all sorts of delivery dates from suppliers.

1 Like

@chrisjohnbaker.

Congratulations on your new arrival.

I don’t think you’ll have any issues. The Anafi blades are attached to the motors in the same way and I’ve yet to throw a prop.

Regards

Nidge.

1 Like

Not that I was keen or anything… :grimacing:

1. DJI on release day (CE)
  2. Amazon UK on pre-order (CE)
  3. Amazon US pre-order (FCC)
  4. Florida Drone Supply - in stock - (FCC) - only last night would you believe, this was the half, I didn’t make the bank transfer payment - which is just as well, due to:
  5. Argos (CE)

Work commitments today prevented me from being anywhere near a road, never mind a town :roll_eyes:

Just waiting for the Argos delivery now, they said 7pm to 10pm :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Good man :wink:

1 Like